URGENT! Windows Partition Isn't Appearing

Reaction score
I wanted to decrease the size of my mac partition so I did. Then I tried booting up windows and it didn't appear. My windows partition still appears in disk utility. I don't have a Windows 7 disk so I can't reinstall or repair that way. I have a lot of important things on my Windows side. PLEASE HELP.

I have a Macbook Pro from mid 2012. I'm currently running Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4. Tell me if u need more information

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
With no Windows 7 disc how did you install it? Your MBP comes with an optical drive so you must use the DVD, unless it is the Retina model.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Are you able to access the Windows partition from the Finder in OS X? If so, start backing up your important stuff by copying it to an external drive if you don't want to risk losing it. In fact, if these files are THAT important, you need to develop a regular backup plan once everything is straightened out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.