Audio Editing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
yes hi.
i'm a newb to the mac world so i need some help from the mac gurus or the average mac man.. whomever.
anyhow, i am in need of an audio editing program which allows me to have lots of control over my audio. for example my latest project requires me to turn it into an instrumental selection. like i need to dub in my own words and such. and upcoming projects requires me to fade, merge, slow down, speed up, etc. so if you guys can refer me to any programs as soon as possible that would be great.

o and i heard about something like mr. pink or something, and cubase and soundtrack?

thanks in advance..
EY

R

RobDreugan

you could look into a program called Acid which is pretty good.

My favorite, which when I have the money I'm going to buy is Protools.

It's professional grade software, that needs hardware along with it.

if you check out www.digidesign.com that'll fill u in more about it.

You could get it for 350, which is a steal with what yer getting. it's called the Mbox. The 002's are quite expensive ;)

D

DjKaySix

RobDreugan said:
you could look into a program called Acid which is pretty good.

My favorite, which when I have the money I'm going to buy is Protools.

It's professional grade software, that needs hardware along with it.

if you check out www.digidesign.com that'll fill u in more about it.

You could get it for 350, which is a steal with what yer getting. it's called the Mbox. The 002's are quite expensive ;)

hello, i too am also new to the mac world. the mbox is kool but that only allows you to record only up to two tracks at a time. the 001 great, i think u can still find in on the selfs at guitar center for about $750. i just recently got a g5 and am looking in to getting a 002 setup. good luck with your projects!
Joey

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.