PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day!

chscag
05-09-2015, 11:51 PM
OK guys...

Tell us what you got your Mom, Wife, or favorite girl for Mother's Day. And Ladies, let us know what that man in your life gave you for Mother's Day.

(Note: For our non USA members... Mother's Day here in the US is tomorrow, Sunday,
May 10th.)

TattooedMac
05-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Is Mothers Day today here. Its my 1st yr without my Mum as she passed with cancer just before Xmas last year.
My partner is sick as a dog, so she is getting looked after today. Pretty quiet this year :-/

nickyr
05-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Is Mothers Day today here. Its my 1st yr without my Mum as she passed with cancer just before Xmas last year.
My partner is sick as a dog, so she is getting looked after today. Pretty quiet this year :-/

my thoughts are with you TM.

lost my mum just over year ago - it's the firsts of everything (Christmas, birthdays, etc.) that are the hardest.

TattooedMac
05-10-2015, 08:23 PM
my thoughts are with you TM.

lost my mum just over year ago - it's the firsts of everything (Christmas, birthdays, etc.) that are the hardest.

Thanks nickyr, much appreciated. I'm still struggling, but will get there. Her Bday in a month . . Happy Mothers Day to all mums :D

Slydude
05-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Thanks nickyr, much appreciated. I'm still struggling, but will get there. Her Bday in a month . . Happy Mothers Day to all mums :D

Hang in there buddy. Keep good thoughts and remember the many positives she brought to your life.

For Mother's Day I got my mother a selection of flavored coffees. Every since we were kids she has been in the habit of getting up a little early for a cup of coffee and a little peace and quiet before starting the day.