printer for iMac

Reaction score
Looking for small, simple, inexpensive printer for an iMac. I live in an RV, often don't have wi-fi/internet. I just want a simple printer for occasional few sheets, that takes up little space, and works reliably! Thanks for suggestions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
Well, most any printer will work. You will get tons of mixed comments on this. Also what country do you live in? Printer models vary from country to country.

IMHO I would see what looks good to you in town and then look for reviews on Youtube. You mentioned you don't have iNet, but your on here so looks like you got some access to the net. A few video reviews will help you get the information you need.

I personally love Canon Printers for their low printing cost, but since I moved to the Philippines. I could not get printer ink for my canon printer, they have similar model that looks exactly the same, except the ink tanks are different. Thus I could not get ink for it. So just few days ago I finally broke down since moving here and purchased a new printer. But this time I got an Epson, first time owning a Epson in about 20 years. But I got it since its designed for ink tanks, letting me refill it. Its very economical ink wise since I can print about 10k pages on about $13USD..

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.