iPad mini w/ retina still a good choice?

iPad mini with retina display

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Is the iPad mini with retina still a good choice? They're dropping to ~250 and I'm thinking about picking one up. Yay or nay?

Reaction score
Well when they start dropping prices it means a new one is coming out. I guess the question of is it still a good choice....comes down to will it do what you want for what you are willing to pay.
I have the iPad 3 and it still does everything I want but I'm interested in what the release next. I will look at what the new one has and how much it costs.....then I'll decide if I want it bad enough to part with the money.

OP
T
Reaction score
Well when they start dropping prices it means a new one is coming out. I guess the question of is it still a good choice....comes down to will it do what you want for what you are willing to pay.
I have the iPad 3 and it still does everything I want but I'm interested in what the release next. I will look at what the new one has and how much it costs.....then I'll decide if I want it bad enough to part with the money.

It's not apple dropping the price, its prices dropping on swappa. The ones for 275 and 250 sold so now if is amt one I have to scan craigslist or talk a guy down. I don't NEED one but it'll be my first apple device for a while and they're low price and I don't have a tablet so that's why I was considering it.

C

chas_m

They're great little machines, my students absolutely love them. BUT, the new ones coming out are likely to have Touch ID built in among other improvements, and trust me that makes a big difference. I'd wait a week or two and see what the new ones bring.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.