Yahoo attachments

Reaction score
I have been happily sending photograph attachments on my Yahoo email on my Mac for ages. In the last 36 hours nothing seems to stick. Is anyone ware of problems with Yahoo attachments

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I have been happily sending photograph attachments on my Yahoo email on my Mac for ages. In the last 36 hours nothing seems to stick. Is anyone ware of problems with Yahoo attachments

Nope - I'm on Yahoo mail and use the Mail App in OS 10.9.4 - just sent an email to myself w/ 2 photos attached - arrived immediately.

Might want to provide more information on your HW setup and the OS installed; assume you are using the Apple Mail App? Any recent changes in your software, e.g. upgrades/updates? I'd check in the mail preferences and also on the Yahoo mail website to look @ my account, if not already done; also, what is the format of recent images you are trying to send? - please post back. Dave :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.