Microsoft might be making good decisions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Core i7 2.3ghz retina-MacBook OS 10.9.1
I'm running Windows 8 pretty much exclusively, unless I want to do something on guitar or put music on my ipod this semester.

Apple sets everything up so people who get used to using their products almost become reliant. But this one drive changes everything.

You could switch back and get everything working again without losing much. They give you a terabyte free.

I'll probably run both, I like both and runs on Mac. Just thought this was a really smart decision by Microsoft.

Windows 8 will probably be corporate eventually, and if you have a mac you can learn it quick. You have your standard ctrl commands which are the command button on macs. Then Windows has this second layer called the windows button.

Let's say you need to get to the control panel, press windows (or command on mac) and r opens run type in control panel.

Really easy to learn how to navigate this thing and you're probably going to have to if you use computers.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
But this one drive changes everything.

I'll probably run both, I like both and runs on Mac. Just thought this was a really smart decision by Microsoft.

Really easy to learn how to navigate this thing and you're probably going to have to if you use computers.

After reading your post…I think that you forgot to mention one thing. What is the product or thing??;)

- Nick

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Core i7 2.3ghz retina-MacBook OS 10.9.1
Hey

It's one drive running on Windows 8.

They actually give you 15 gigs but I guess if you have an office 365 subscription they give you a terabyte.

It's kind of the way to go if you're a student. They let you use a computer a mac, android or ios devices etc.

Interesting you could have dumped money into Microsoft after 8 when the shares dropped. I mean they weren't going anywhere the corporate world won't use Macintosh. It's kind of nearsighted to sell, if that is what caused it to go down. Kind of common sense it would go back up, especially with the hints at Windows Blue. The office kind of came out of nowhere and I think that helped the stocks...

Of course you have to have a job to do that and if you have a job you don't have time to read news all day.

edit: one drive of course is accessed from virtually all platforms

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.