PDA

View Full Version : 95% off fantastic design tools--literally!

vbadmin
08-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Our partners at StackSocial have another great bundle for you!

If you're looking for some great tools to take your design work to the next level--this bundle is for you. Including Ember, Anime Studio Pro 10 and much more, there's over $900 worth of tools in this bundle. And you'll get it for $39.99.

And furthermore--your purchase will help support the Mac-Forums community!

You can't afford to pass up this deal--but hurry, this deal only lasts for another 6 days!

Click here (https://deals.mac-forums.com/sales/the-productive-designer-mac-bundle) to learn more about this deal!

harryb2448
08-20-2014, 07:13 PM
I can afford to pass up - watch!

chas_m
08-21-2014, 12:35 AM
I have purchased bundles from Stack Social before, and will again, but this one doesn't have anything I need.

Delighted to know that I can support Mac-Forums in this manner, however, and so I thank you for the offer and hope I can take advantage of a future one. I also just (FINALLY) signed up for Premium Membership here (been meaning to do so for a long time -- I am just ridiculously lackadaisical!).

chscag
08-21-2014, 02:15 AM
Thanks for your continued support chas. We appreciate it. :)

pigoo3
08-21-2014, 02:30 AM
Way to go chas!:)

- Nick

vbadmin
08-21-2014, 04:31 PM
Chas! We're so grateful for your support! Is there a certain product or tool you're in the market for currently? We'll check and see if we can get a deal to pass along! Let us know! Again--thanks for the support!