• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Ways to make a few extra bucks online?

Reaction score
Hi,

Not expecting to make a substantial amount of money or anything but I'm looking for some possible ways to make a few extra bucks online (e.g. enough to pay a phone bill a month). Does anybody have any suggestions? I heard that you can get some money for uploading videos or something..
Additional methods welcome

Reaction score
Well, there's always taking "surveys".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
Hi,

Not expecting to make a substantial amount of money or anything but I'm looking for some possible ways to make a few extra bucks online (e.g. enough to pay a phone bill a month). Does anybody have any suggestions? I heard that you can get some money for uploading videos or something..
Additional methods welcome

I'm all for this as well. I'm retired now and would love to find some ideas as to make a few extra dollars online.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Wait a minute. You mean no one here has throwing with that Nigerian prince who has millions of dollars to pass on? I'm shocked.:Confused:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IPhone 6 - Airport Extreme - Mac Book Pro
Wait a minute. You mean no one here has throwing with that Nigerian prince who has millions of dollars to pass on? I'm shocked.:Confused:

Still waiting on the check ..... :eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Or the poor widow whose husband was Minister for Oil and needs to get $30,000,000.00 out of the country and into your bank account?

Last edited:

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
On the poor widow whose husband was Minister for Oil and needs to get $30,000,000.00 out of the country and into your bank account?
Not too loud Harry. I've got that dough marked for something. :) I might be persuaded to share if they ever come across with the cash. lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IPhone 6 - Airport Extreme - Mac Book Pro
On the poor widow whose husband was Minister for Oil and needs to get $30,000,000.00 out of the country and into your bank account?

Hey! That was supposed to be a secret ........... who told?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.