sudden screen size changes on iphone 5s

Reaction score
My screen size on my iPhone 5s suddenly changes. There was a post that said tapping the screen did that and double tapping it would take it back. I tried double tapping and nothing happened. Is there a specific place we double tap.

OP
F
Reaction score
I've been tapping on the bottom button and it makes it smaller, but it's still too big. I can't switch the screen from left to right.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
What exactly are you talking about? Is everything zoomed in too much, even when no apps are open, or only in a certain app? Any chance you can post a photo of this?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm wondering if he turned zoom on from Settings, General, Accessibility? That will definitely make everything larger.

OP
F
Reaction score
I was in the sprint store for something else and mentioned this and they told me to turn the zoom setting off, so I thing you are right chscag.
I don't know how to do a screen capture or shot?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Here's how the "zoom" setting works:

1. Double-tap with 3 fingers to zoom.
  2. Drag 3 fingers to move around.
  3. Double-tap with 3 fingers and drag to change the zoom level.
If you are able to do all this, then the "zoom" setting is on. Find that in the Settings app, under General, then Accessibility.

If this isn't doing anything, then something else is up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.