PDA

View Full Version : Changes in staff

cwa107
05-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Those of you who are regulars on the forum will surely notice that I haven't been as present as I once was on the forums. This is due to a number of factors in my personal life, but most importantly, I didn't feel it was fair to the other staff to hold open an essentially vacant position.

It has been an absolute pleasure to serve the forums over the years and please know that I did not take this decision lightly. I will remain as 'Inactive Staff' and hopefully be able to continue to help steer the direction of the forum in some capacity going forward.

Thanks to all of you for your help in creating and maintaining the vibrant, helpful and friendly community that is Mac-Forums.com

RavingMac
05-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Appreciate all you have done.

chscag
05-18-2014, 01:43 PM
We certainly will miss you Chris. Hopefully, you can join in once in awhile, and I personally wish you the best. God speed.

dtravis7
05-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Will miss you Chris. We have worked together both here and at TMB and I have always enjoyed working with you and will always consider you a close friend. Hope you keep in touch.

Will for sure miss you my friend.

harryb2448
05-18-2014, 06:45 PM
Enjoy the smell of thoses roses Chris!

XJ-linux
05-18-2014, 11:49 PM
You are a great guy Chris. Thanks for your service and hope to see you around! Best wishes.

McBie
05-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Thanks Chris for all that you have contributed to this forum.
Take good care.

Cheers ... McBIe

osxx
05-19-2014, 01:54 PM
Thanks Chris and hope everything turns out ok.

cwa107
05-20-2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks all for the kind words all - to be clear, I'll still be around. I'm just not active enough to warrant holding the 'admin' position.

pigoo3
05-20-2014, 04:54 PM
Thanks all for the kind words all - to be clear, I'll still be around. I'm just not active enough to warrant holding the 'admin' position.

Sounds awesome Chris!:) Glad to hear you will still have time to stop in. And hey...you're still an Apple product fan...with lots of knowledge, experience, and opinions to share!:)

- Nick

TattooedMac
05-21-2014, 10:07 PM
And another one bites the dust . . . ;)

Thanks Chris for all the work you have put into the Forums. I know you and Schweb were big advocates of where this was going, and where you wanted to be, and I for one, can say, its paid off, and I personally thank you for that.
Will be sad to see you not part of the Staff, but the pastures are always greener, and I doubt it was a easy decision to make. Take care mate, and hope to see you in here at least when its WWDC time (or any other BIG announcement).

! question, who is the new Admin going to ??

Brent

vansmith
05-21-2014, 10:28 PM
! question, who is the new Admin going to ??Decisions about staffing are still being made and if anything happens, we'll make a public announcement.