PDA

View Full Version : Review: Corel\'s Master your DSLR course (Part One)

MF Blog Bot
05-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Part One--The Ebooks (check back for Part Two--The DVDs)

I?m not an artist?though I like to fancy myself one. I can?t draw, I can?t paint, I can?t sculpt grand masterpieces. But I have a need for an artistic outlet. I?ve always had an interest in photography. In high school?oh so many years ago?I took a photography course. You know, the kind where you learned not only how to take pictures, but how to develop your own film. Yes, film. Remember that stuff?

Years later when I decided to rekindle my love affair with photography, you can imagine how lost I was in the world of DSLR cameras.... ... Return to article to continue reading. (http://www.mac-forums.com/blog/review-corels-master-dslr-course-part-one/)

dobber476
12-06-2014, 02:45 PM
I have the same background in using film-based SLRs and developing and printing B&W. Currently I just got a new iPhone 6+, as I need the stabilizer due to hand tremors. I am starting out with this, but eventually will want all of the added features of a DSLR. I think at that point, when my health is better and I can get out more, I will be ready for this course. Thanks for the info, as a lot of the info will be new to me.