print shop 2

Reaction score
i have got printshop 2 I'm wanting to make some desk calendars but can't seem to get it anyone out there with some idea on how to help me with doing this ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
What do you mean by a desk calendar, and what don't you get? Have you tried choosing calendar from the template chooser?

OP
T
Reaction score
a desk calendar is a calendar that can stand on a desk which is made up from a long card back which has 3 folds to make the stand with a smaller pages to make the months which various in sizes , I've mastered making wall Calendars in this program , just not desk calendar , (which is mainly popular as a give away by a lot of companies than the full wall calendar)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
a desk calendar is a calendar that can stand on a desk which is made up from a long card back which has 3 folds to make the stand with a smaller pages to make the months which various in sizes
OK, thanks. Can't help I'm afraid.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.