startup sounds

Reaction score
well i dont know how my wife did it but when she turns her iphone 5 on it plays music for a short period. ilike thaat, id like to srtup my iphone 4s to play something when i first turn it on and also when i turn it off. ive been searching for over an hour and cant find anything about it. foudn a program called istartup sounds but think it has to be jailbreak to use. ive looked all in my phone to see where to find this feature but nothing.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You don't keep your iPhone turned on at all times? ;) I keep our cell phones (my wife's iPhone and my dumb phone) on 24/7 since we don't have a hard wired phone in the house. With all the money you saved lately, trade in your old iPhone and buy a new iPhone 5c or s. :)

OP
H
Reaction score
have a hard wired, also this iphone is new to me, got it from verizon last week. $.99, good enough for me, $45.00 a month unlimited text and talk, not much data but then i dont care about data, near wifi. did find out that the iphones dont have startup sounds.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.