iPhone Plays Music Unexpectedly

Reaction score
Hi All

I have my iPhone set up to interface via blutooth with my car's audio system. I subscribe to an internet streaming music service that I listen to in my car. Often when I start the car, the streamed music begins playing or a song from my itunes library plays without my activating the phone. This usually occurs when blutooth first connects with the iPhone but at times it happens after I have been driving for a while.

Any ideas?

M

MacInWin

Happens with my car as well (Toyota on my end). I don't have it happening spontaneously after I've been driving for a while, but it does happen when I first start the car and the BT connects. I haven't messed with it, as all I have to do to stop it playing is to switch to FM or SiriusXM or any other audio source and the BT connection is terminated.

I suspect it is something in the way the BT connection is made, but I don't see any way to stop it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.