5ive Design

Reaction score
5ive Design - Free Websites

Hello,

www.5ive-design.com

This is a beta website that our team put together. There is our portfolio and some other things which are already available. We are giving out free websites which are not being used and which we bought back. Tell me what you think about the site and if you are having any difficulties accessing any pages. Once its finished it will be a free web design service.

Thanks and enjoy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express
love the name, 5ive its like i dno its really good

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
all i get is the 'coming soon' splash page, nothing else??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
coach_z said:
all i get is the 'coming soon' splash page, nothing else??

as so I.

OP
ldjalal
Reaction score
Sorry guys, the new website is going to be up soon. More free limited templates are coming soon. It should be up by the end of next week.

M

MadRhino23

LOL!! Free templates from a design team? Hmmm... do the words Template Monster Affliation ring a bell?

Reaction score
More templates? Wheres the existing templates? How can you have more when you have nothing to show so far.

This will be interesting to see... or i'll just continue making my own sites :)

Good luck anyway.

OP
ldjalal
Reaction score
MadRhino23 said:
LOL!! Free templates from a design team? Hmmm... do the words Template Monster Affliation ring a bell?

Before you make any conclusions wait until the site has been republished (I took it off because of explorer problems). The "templates" which are given out were proper websites in the early days. These designs were bought back or taken off by our team. We have no use for them, so why not give them away to someone who is in need or atleast interested for free? Dont know what affiliation you have in mind, but it certainly is a wrong idea. Our websites are built idenpendantly and based on specif themes and ideas, and are surely not replicated in any sort for multiple use.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
sounds like a good idea to me, don't be put down by people who don't like it, i guess they don't understand, "charity" or being "nice", w/e

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.