PDA

View Full Version : Help with apple presentation

awc8587
10-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. I have to give a presentation on how apple is changing the business environment as a group, and my part is to discuss how apple's innovations have influenced the market with the stuff like ipad/ipod/iphone and what not. Could someone perhaps point me towards the direction where I can maybe find a timeline of their products as well as sales figures of their rivals? Or just a general direction or site? Thanks in advance! :D

Raz0rEdge
10-13-2013, 03:51 PM
Shouldn't this be research that you do for whatever class you need to do the presentation for?

awc8587
10-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Yes it is. I am looking up the info but I was just trying to get a helping hand as it isn't turning information that is too useful.

pigoo3
10-13-2013, 05:45 PM
Or just a general direction or site? Thanks in advance! :D

Just about anything I would suggest or point you to...could be just as easily (and more quickly) found by you via a Google search.

The trick to a fast & effective internet search is using the proper search terms. For example...I have found many articles in Wikipedia to be pretty useful.

If I use the internet search term..."Mac OS History" (for example)...Wikipedia comes up with some very interesting information. But then you would get quite a few other websites as well.

If you're looking for info relating to:

- how apple is changing the business environment as a group
- how apple's innovations have influenced the market
- timeline of their products
- sales figures of their rivals

You need to tailor & refine your internet searches for this info. As as you find info...you refine your search term/terms more & more until you find info you can use.

There is certainly no single website that is going to have all this info...so myself or someone else pointing you to 1 or 2 websites really would only be a beginning for this assignment.

Hopefully since 3:46pm today (time of your first post)...you've been doing some internet searches on your own to find info. Now that it's 2 hours later...you should have tons of info!:)

- Nick