Macintosh Classic Error Message

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macintosh classic
I have been using this computer for a good twenty years now. over the decades, i had to replace the analog power board and upgraded the hard drive. about a week ago, it broke. first the floppy disk drive went out, i used the computer with it unplugged, but when i wanted to put some new software on my computer, i decided to take it out and look it over, keep in mind i had to remove about three other things to reach it. i found a busted gear with about two teeth left and with my new knowledge, i put everything back in the computer where it goes. now nothing works. when i boot it up, i get the flashing ? on the floppy disk and if i press reset i get an error message that says 0000000F 0000000D now i cant get to my hard drive, and i can't re-install the boot disk because the disk readers busted. i had about 100 megs of data on that hard drive, and its on a sentimental computer. I can still boot from the rom, but hat only gets me onto the computer desktop it doesn't show the hard drive icon. i rebuilt this computer a hundred times, so i know everything is where it belongs, Replacing the computer is out of the question, and i hope my brand new hard drive isn't busted.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.