PDA

View Full Version : New user, can't post to buy/sell/trade thread

Mylife81
06-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Hi,

I just created my account and verified on email. I simply clicked start new thread in the buy/sell/trade section but it says I am not allowed access. Can that be changed and why?

Thanks

Raz0rEdge
06-12-2013, 06:48 PM
You do not get access to the BST forum for just joining, you need to be an established member. So stick around, contribute, learn and you will get access..

Mylife81
06-12-2013, 06:51 PM
What constitutes and established member? How long does that take? I am just trying to get opinions on how much I might be able to sell my 2012 iMac, hardly used.

pigoo3
06-12-2013, 07:00 PM
What constitutes and established member? How long does that take? I am just trying to get opinions on how much I might be able to sell my 2012 iMac, hardly used.

If you're not actually trying to Buy/Sell/Trade anything on Mac-Forums...you can post a question in the "Desktops" area.

Easy answer to your question...check e-Bay for similar models being sold to get an approximate value.

- Nick

Mylife81
06-12-2013, 07:05 PM
If you're not actually trying to Buy/Sell/Trade anything on Mac-Forums...you can post a question in the "Desktops" area.

Easy answer to your question...check e-Bay for similar models being sold to get an approximate value.

- Nick

Thanks you :)