PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 6

dotdotdot
05-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Not sure how credible this is, but for what it's worth:

iPhone 6 concept shows thinner handset with touch-sensitive home button and 12MP camera - uSwitch.com (http://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/news/2013/05/iphone_6_concept_shows_thinner_handset_with_touch_ home_button/)

Murasaki
05-24-2013, 08:53 PM
I do not know about a iPhone 6, I do know that the next iPhone is a 5s .. meant to be released End of this summer sometime.

TattooedMac
05-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Not sure how credible this is, but for what it's worth:

iPhone 6 concept shows thinner handset with touch-sensitive home button and 12MP camera - uSwitch.com (http://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/news/2013/05/iphone_6_concept_shows_thinner_handset_with_touch_ home_button/)

Its not credible in the way it being the NEXT iPhone, BUT is credible as a concept as it says in the title. This is just something the bloke made up, probably in hope Ives see's it and employs him. Concept = Abstract idea. Abstract idea = Not real

I do not know about a iPhone 6, I do know that the next iPhone is a 5s .. meant to be released End of this summer sometime.

Ok ill bite. How do you know it will be called the 5s ?? Links please

Murasaki
05-24-2013, 09:29 PM

It was shown on Japanese TV a few weeks ago, give you a link to a Japanese TV page would be all but useless unless you read Japanese.

Raz0rEdge
05-24-2013, 09:50 PM

Since the iPhones have been iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S and 5. It's probably a safe bet that the next iPhone will be 5S and will be available in June since that's the iPhone refresh cycle..

TattooedMac
05-24-2013, 10:35 PM
It was shown on Japanese TV a few weeks ago, give you a link to a Japanese TV page would be all but useless unless you read Japanese.

Im game, Thanks :)

Since the iPhones have been iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S and 5. It's probably a safe bet that the next iPhone will be 5S and will be available in June since that's the iPhone refresh cycle..

Yea it probably is a safe bet, but i wouldn't put any money on anything Apple does, because you just don't know.

New Phone with New OS = New name to me.

Murasaki
05-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Sorry my last post did not meet the forums rules..

OK ummm nope no link.

Raz0rEdge
05-25-2013, 08:58 AM
My guess is that if iOS 7 does take a drastic step away from the look and feel of all previous versions of iOS, then the updates in the iPhone will play second fiddle for whatever the next release will be.