• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

MacBook Air inventory begins dwindling ahead of Apple's WWDC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2014 i5 5k 32gb 1tb fusion, second TB display, 2014 MBA
I hope they don't screw it up. The MBA is just about perfect now for what it does. It can't really get much smaller - the screen size and keyboard dictates that. So what could they add/change? Obvious answers are a faster and lower energy processor, bigger SSD size, more memory.

But, I haven't run off the end of any of those three on my 2011 model. Battery life is fine now - I have never had to haul out the mag charger on the road, unless I was gone over night. When I need raw horsepower or massive screen real estate, then that is what my desktop is for.

My main fear is for a touch screen being added to satisfy all those columnists who are claiming that the lack of such shows that Apple has lost the vision. For those I say, go get a Surface and poke all you want but keep your greasy fingers off my Air.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.