PDA

View Full Version : Profile

durkinjt
05-03-2013, 02:07 PM
I am having a little trouble with my passwords, I thought I remembered them all, but did not, to get my password restored I was given the choice of by mail, or answer questions I installed at the start. I used the e-mail option first and there was no reply, so I went to the questions, the first one being my birthdate, lo and behold it stated this was a wrong answer.Now I really know my birthdate, so obviously, I put it my profile wrong. I am new to Mac, and cannot find the profile page to make the change. Thanks,
JIm
PS I am using a 2012 Mini Mac.

Raz0rEdge
05-03-2013, 02:11 PM
Profile page where? On this forum?

bobtomay
05-03-2013, 02:17 PM
It wouldn't be here as there is no option to answer questions for a forgotten password.

Plus, he's logged in here.;)

Did you check your spam/junk folder for the email wherever it is supposedly sent you?

durkinjt
05-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Was not in spam, question how to change profile?

Raz0rEdge
05-10-2013, 10:57 AM
If you want any help, you've got to try to write a bit more about WHERE you want to change your profile. Posts in these or any other forums do NOT benefit from brevity. Wordiness actually helps you get better answers instead of the constant go-around with people answering your questions with more questions..

chscag
05-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Also, waiting 7 days to reply does not help. If you're referring to your Apple ID password and profile, you have to deal with them directly not from here.

durkinjt
05-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Also, waiting 7 days to reply does not help. If you're referring to your Apple ID password and profile, you have to deal with them directly not from here.

Thanks for the help.