How do i transfer my contacts from Blackberry to iPHONE 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just got my iphone 5 today but i need to transfer my contacts from the blackberry to the iphone 5 , i would of done it manually but i have over 300 contacts , please can someone help me it would be much appriciaited

thanks,

suf

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Who is your carrier? If you have the same carrier they may be able to transfer your contacts for you. T-Mobile does that as a service and it's quick and easy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Any Apple store will do that for you. Or, you could use Blackberry desktop software (from RIM.com) and export the contacts as a vcard, then import the vcard to your Mac, into the Contacts app. Turn on iCloud>contacts and voila.. contacts are in the iPhone. OR, if you have your contacts in Gmail's servers, then simply go to the iPhone>settings>mail/contacts/calenders>create new account>other>CardDav> server is google.com then simply enter your email address and password from Gmail. Done

Doug

OP
S
Reaction score
thanks guys, i couldnt find a way so i went to the apple store and they did it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.