Problem installing Windows 7 for Bootcamp

Reaction score
I had bootcamp on my macbook pro (snow leopard) before and i had to format everything so this time i am trying to do it again but i run into problems

I have partitioned the drive for bootcamp, i have my windows 7 on a disc and when i restart my macbook it will boot into the windows installation process thats on the disc, it gets to the stage where it asks me for the drivers which are located on my Snow Leopard installation disc (because as far as i know you cant get them anywhere else for Snow Leopard)

The problem is, i cant eject the windows installation disc at this stage, it asks me to do this to continue and insert a disc with the drives on it, i would love to but the disc will not eject :( its driving me bonkers, is there any other way to force eject the disc? Or is there a way i can get the drivers from the snow leopard disc onto an external?

Appreciate any help
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And what do you mean by 'on a disc'? Is this an .iso you have copied to a DVD, or the original Windows CD?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.