Downloaded Windows on my Mac, however the font and quality is very bad and weird?

Reaction score
How do i fix this problem, i tried to install the drivers for bootcamp onto it however when i do nothing changes. The quality and resolution are very bad. Its not like how it was before when i had bootcamp first up and running.. Any help ?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
First... we moved this to the correct forum. "Running Windows......."

Your question needs amplification: Which Mac, model and year? Version of OS X? Version of Windows you're attempting to install?

Post back with that info and we'll try to answer your questions.

OP
S
Reaction score
Macbook Pro, i5-2011 edition , The verison is 10.6.8 , i downloaded windows 7 already, however i cannot connect to a network, nor can i change the quality of the graphics, I did as instructed which was insert the Mac OSX drivers into the computer after windows is installed, then the bootcamp installed on the pc side, yet nothing changed. seemed like no drivers were downloaded, because i watched this video where this guy did it and once he inserted and downloaded bootcamp onto the pc side, the graphics changed, and he was able to do whatever.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm a bit confused here about the version of Windows 7 you're attempting to install. You say you downloaded it? Downloaded it from where and which version is it?

Let's discuss the drivers... When you started the Boot Camp assistant and followed its steps, did it notify you to download a driver image from Apple and burn it to a disk or flash drive?

Or instead, you inserted your Snow Leopard DVD after Windows was installed - while Windows was running - and the drivers were installed that way? It sounds like you have not installed the drivers necessary for Windows 7 to run.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.