imac screen

Reaction score
got imv os 10.7.5

hey i like my imc. i like the big wide screen. but when i go on the internet i get text that goes all the way cross the entire width. these lines are extremely difficult to read.there was a time when i could go to the lower right corner, get the double arrow, and adjust the screen size. not anymore. i mean sure i can make the screen smaller, but hen the text does not change so it gets lost.

i cannot fing a preference that adresses this, so what can i do?

thanks

ps. right here, i can make thre screen smaller and text goes along with it. this is also the case in mail

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Are you running safari full screen?
Does this happen with all browsers?
Can you provide a screen capture (Cmd+shift+3)?

OP
Z
Reaction score
i don't know how to tell safri to go full screen. if i did i could probly say short creen.
all browsers yes- i been usin firefox last few weeks cuz camino is not working well

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
That sceen capture would really help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.