pictures

Reaction score
Help again....I am really dumb with my Mac LOL!! I put in a flash drive which has pictures on it and it downloaded in my documents!!?? How do I get them into my iPhoto???
Also that beach ball is driving me crazy....how do I get rid of that???

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cMBP 13" mid-2012, 2.9 ghz i7, 8gb ram, 256 gb SSD,
You can copy the pictures to your Pictures folder, then delete the pics in the documents folder. To import your photos into iphoto, Open iPhoto click File>Import to iPhoto, choose the folder. and there ya go.

Where are you seeing the beach ball? Seeing that usually means that the system is working hard doing something. What are you doing at the time the beach ball appears?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid-2010 Mac Mini OS 10.12.6 Sierra, 2.66 GHz C2D, 8GB RAM, 30 in. Cinema Display
How much RAM do you have?

C

chas_m

Games on Facebook often require Flash and/or Java, so the first thing you should do is update both of those to the latest version possible for your machine.

Next, because Flash in particular really taxes a computer, you should make sure the machine is well-ventilated and not sitting on a pillow or your lap. As Dogbreath hinted, you may want to look into upgrading your RAM or freeing up a chunk of hard drive space (if you're running low) and running Disk Utility or OnyX to make sure your Mac is running in tip top form.

To get the best performance out of any game, quit (not just close) any other applications you have open, that will help too.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thank you all for your help!! RAM?? I really don't know and I don't know where anything is on this machine!!!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Click on the Apple logo on the top left and then click on About This Mac to get the basics. Here you will get the version of OS X, amount of RAM and processor most likely. Click on More Info (or something similar) to get more detailed information about all aspects of your computer..

The next time anyone asks for any specific spec, this is where you'd go to figure it out..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.