PDA

View Full Version : Next iMac w/ Retina Display

BDD888
02-25-2013, 12:30 AM
I'd love to see Apple put out a 30" iMac with Retina Display tech. I'd consider it. Though, i just bought a 27" iMac in 2011. So, Apple can take their time. Maybe 2015? :)

Along with that include a "weather/date/time" widget that sits on the desktop. Sizable. Translucent.

chscag
02-25-2013, 12:39 AM
Please do not post in the Rumors and Reports forum without first reading the Sticky Post regarding what can be posted there. Your post does not qualify. I moved it here to our off topic forum.

Apple Extreme
02-25-2013, 01:38 AM
That would be an awesome screen, if feasible. I don't know if I could afford it though! :)

As far as the weather widget goes, I used to use Yahoo Widgets on my Windows machines and it was nice having the weather sort of front-and-center. But, since I've switched to an iMac, I use Farensius from the App Store. It resides up in the menu bar, nice and unobtrusive. I like it much better actually. Speaking of weather widgets, I'd be interested in knowing which apps or programs other members use on their Macs for weather info. Screen shot perhaps?

Here's mine (sitting up nice and cozy in the menu bar):