Does anyone know how i can check how much of my 2gb monthly data i've used??

Reaction score
I just went over my 2gb data allowance getting the " you are not subscribed to a cellular data service " so i have to wait till my bill is payed again. is there any way i can find out how much i've been using so i know for next time not to go over it??

btw ; I have a iphone 3gs and my carrier is AT&T And Network is H2O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Go into Itunes, select the iTunes store and type in data meter

There are loads so pick the one you think will be best

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
If you go into your Settings and scroll down to "Phone", then select "AT&T Services", it gives you a list of options to check your bill balance, data usage, etc. Just click on the one for data and they will send you a text message in about 30-60 seconds with how much data you've used and how much is left and when your billing cycle ends. It also shows what #s and symbols to dial if you prefer to access it next time from Phone instead of going into Settings.

OP
O
Reaction score
When i try to use the at&t services i either get a error message or the text tells me that this isn't for my account type which i dont understand..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz I7 4GB mem version 10.10 Yosemite // Ipad3 // iPhone 4S
Try calling #3282. When I do this I get a text with data and text usage. I have Verizon so I'm not if it's only a Verizon thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
For AT&T you dial *3282#

C

chas_m

Almost every carrier on earth makes an APP that calculates this for you. Search the app store for the name of your carrier.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.