• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

lil/vicky - u about?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15 inch 1.83. iBook G4.
if u are respond

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
why couldn't you just pm her?

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15 inch 1.83. iBook G4.
macAttack said:
why couldn't you just pm her?

beause I wanted to try and have some real time chat. Why you have to post???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
to point out that if you pm her then you can just chat with her on aim or on the IRC channel, it just seems pointless to have a whole thread to look for one person, and also why can't you just look at the online members feature?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
That is why we have an any things goes forum.

I was wondering the same thing, I have not seem or heard from lil either. Hopefully she, have found a job and is very busy now or even on a book tour. :)

L

lil

Hullo,

Yes I have been away :) Few reasons, I had to move and was looking for work... Kinda went through it right after new year and I had to focus on sorting myself out...

Anyway -- glad to say that I have moved somewhere much nicer (I have a view of the sea), am making good progress on the book, and have now got a new job working in a local electronics store as the operations manager... hehe

Long story of how I got this job but the crux of it was me serving the boss of where I work now at the Apple Store many moons ago... :flower:

Back in action and with my newly upgraded Digital Audio G4 which I have maxed right out!

Vicky

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Congrats on finding employment, also I must add enjoy that new view. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.