PDA

View Full Version : ACMT here, looking for parts store

eagle1909
01-14-2013, 10:30 AM
I am a ACMT working for an array of school districts. I am looking for advice/suggestions on where to get Apple parts. They must be credible and accept a PO. We have been using other retailers that we have grown unhappy with. I need a reliable sales person who is only a phone call or email away. I do a lot of ordering through out the year.

If this site allows it, sales pitch away.

louishen
01-14-2013, 10:55 AM
what sort of parts and I assume you are in the US?

bobtomay
01-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Purchase Orders - iFixit (http://www.ifixit.com/Info/Purchase_Orders)

eagle1909
01-14-2013, 11:09 AM
what sort of parts and I assume you are in the US?

I am in the US. I repair pretty much everything made by Apple within the last 5 years at any give point. Macbooks, Macbook Pro, macbook Air, mac mini, iMac, even iOS devices. Right now anything 2007 and newer.

IvanLasston
01-14-2013, 12:15 PM
You could try Other World Computing - I've not dealt with the business unit - but the consumer unit is quite good - I go there for all my Mac specific parts.
Educational Sales and discounts - Support for Colleges, Schools, Universities and other educational institutions (http://eshop.macsales.com/education)

bobtomay
01-14-2013, 12:17 PM
For more standard non-Apple specific items like hard drives, RAM, batteries, cables, etc. but still geared toward Apple products with customer service near the top of the pack; think I'd set up an account at OWC.

(Ivan beat me to it - with a link even.)

pigoo3
01-14-2013, 12:20 PM
I am a ACMT working for an array of school districts. I am looking for advice/suggestions on where to get Apple parts. They must be credible and accept a PO. We have been using other retailers that we have grown unhappy with. I need a reliable sales person who is only a phone call or email away. I do a lot of ordering through out the year.

If this site allows it, sales pitch away.

Try Powerbookmedic.com as well.

- Nick

eagle1909
01-14-2013, 12:34 PM
Thank you for all the quick replies. I will be looking into said sources.