• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

ACMT here, looking for parts store

Reaction score
I am a ACMT working for an array of school districts. I am looking for advice/suggestions on where to get Apple parts. They must be credible and accept a PO. We have been using other retailers that we have grown unhappy with. I need a reliable sales person who is only a phone call or email away. I do a lot of ordering through out the year.

If this site allows it, sales pitch away.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
what sort of parts and I assume you are in the US?

OP
E
Reaction score
what sort of parts and I assume you are in the US?

I am in the US. I repair pretty much everything made by Apple within the last 5 years at any give point. Macbooks, Macbook Pro, macbook Air, mac mini, iMac, even iOS devices. Right now anything 2007 and newer.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
For more standard non-Apple specific items like hard drives, RAM, batteries, cables, etc. but still geared toward Apple products with customer service near the top of the pack; think I'd set up an account at OWC.

(Ivan beat me to it - with a link even.)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I am a ACMT working for an array of school districts. I am looking for advice/suggestions on where to get Apple parts. They must be credible and accept a PO. We have been using other retailers that we have grown unhappy with. I need a reliable sales person who is only a phone call or email away. I do a lot of ordering through out the year.

If this site allows it, sales pitch away.

Try Powerbookmedic.com as well.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.