2012 MBA 13" W7 Installation Problem!!

Reaction score
I have a Macbook Air 2012 13" with 10.7.5. The computer is stock 1.8GHZ 4gb ram and 128gb SSD. So I have partitioned my drive using Boot Camp and I have a fresh 64bit version of Windows 7 on my USB stick. When I restart and hold the option key, I can select my USB Windows drive and it boots to install. When the blue windows 7 install screen comes up after reboot and I go to install, the screen is all sorts of messed up. The bottom half of my screen is black, the top half has 6-7 install screens over lapping eachother with black lines through it. In a nut shell, it's just a crazy distored install screen that I could get through by hitting tab and enter and space to select check marks but I literally can't read any words on the install screen. So last night, I installed the newest OSX 10.8.2 because I thought it might have had something to do with the drivers/firmware (I figured maybe updating the OS would help???). Now- when I click on the W7 install after I reboot and hold the option key, the screen goes black. Has ANYONE had this problem?! Help please!

Reaction score
Might be a bad version of Windows 7. Has this version worked anywhere else?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.