how to get my radio song change on itunes as a notification?

Reaction score
my imac is OS X Snow leopard 10.6.8

i like to listen to radio stations on my itunes, when a song change in them it displays it as an info under the name of the station...but most of the time i keep my itunes playing on the background cuz of my work, and sometimes i work remotely from my imac, so what i am wondering if i can get the song name change in the radio as a notification just like the growl notifications...

i have been searching for a while and found "Omnigrowl app" to display the song changes, but the problem that it displays only the local song changes on my local playlist, like the radio title only for example...not the changes in the radio playlist itself...

i also found "Itunification app" but the prob. is that i am snow leopard not lion and it needs a platform OS 10.8...it also needs notification center that i don't have...

there must be some kind of a widget or something similar instead

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
How about GrowlTunes that can be found in the MAS Mac App Store. $1.99 but for half the price of a coffee it could well work for you :)

HTH

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.