How to speed up page loading on iMAc

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Not a whole lot of info to go on. Are you talking about "page-loading" on the internet?

- Nick

p.s.Thread moved to more appropriate location. Not a "Community Suggestions and Feedback" topic.

OP
D
Reaction score
Speeding up page loading

Not a whole lot of info to go on. Are you talking about "page-loading" on the internet?

- Nick

p.s.Thread moved to more appropriate location. Not a "Community Suggestions and Feedback" topic.

Yes, web pages load horribly slow on my imac. My ipad and a work MacBook Pro are much faster off the same network (home wireless) I've tried both wired ethernet and wireless but it's always slow. Kids do a lot of on line gaming.

Thanks

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Yes, web pages load horribly slow on my imac. My ipad and a work MacBook Pro are much faster off the same network (home wireless) I've tried both wired ethernet and wireless but it's always slow. Kids do a lot of on line gaming.

Thanks

Give the links in my signature a read ("Beachballs" & "Speedup"). Some of the ideas contained there may help.:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.