iTunes!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im posting here because it has the most viewers to be honest.

I listen to much music, folk music from all over the world, funk, electronic vibes, doesnt matter everything i feel. and i come from a computer generation, im 20 yrs old.

I've had a real real bad incident today:

i went to work,

before ive updated my ipod to get a few new tunes on it, when i came home, i could not open ANY tune. exept for the tunes ive added not too long ago, about.. 100 tunes

when i click on a tune i get this callsign that it cant find a tune.
then ive tried to find it just to go into the itunes folder where it creates a copy of the file.
nothings there exept for the few tunes i can still listen to, those ive added not that long ago.

the thing is. ive had like 6000 tunes in it. who i truly loved, library music which you cant find that easy, rare stuff...

my problem is. in my /user/music/itunes/itunes media all the folders who should be there.. are gone.. nobody have used my mac. nobody, i didnt even shut my mac down or restart.. just loading on standby,, everythings gone... any suggestions?

sorry for posting here. but i REALLY need some help right now :'(

please if you have any idea let me know!

peace from austria

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Have you got a time machine backup

Did you pair your ipod to your work computer as well

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.