Any good Travel battery Chargers

Reaction score
Hey I want to introduce myself to everyone. I'm Pinki Wong, big car girl, plus loooooooveeeeee traveling. This 4G LTE iPhone 5 is killing me!! Anyone have suggestions for portable battery chargers? I did a quick search and found some such as Mophie and New Trent, but Mophie's pricing is sorta high for what you get. Anyone try New Trent or iSound?

12000mAh iphone battery, iphone external battery, iphone battery pack online! | NewTrent.com

Prices seem fair for what they're offering.. Anyone have this? Any good?

Any new news on this? I have yet to hear anything about NewTrent or Mophie products.

I concur, there are several companies out there that seem to make these. Newtrent is one that I am somewhat curious about as I've seen the ones from other companies already.

What would be some good external batteries for the Iphone5? I am open to any and all suggestions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 MBPro 16" wi/Retina Display, iPhone 15 Pro Max, MBPro 13" (2021).
External Battery Chargers -

My only experience is with the Mophie Air Juice Pak - and it's just a mediocre one.

After 4 months of occasional use, it died. I sent it back to the company, after a number of communications, and got another from them. I suspect they sent me a refurb and this one made the iPhone 4S extremely warm.

Did it work? Yes. Did it last? No. Would I buy another for iPhone 5 if they made one.

I doubt it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.