Anybody Know what Stores Sell iFrogz..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP OS 10.6.8, 3.06 GHz Intel C2D, 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM
Hello-

I am wanting to get an iFrogz case and put an invisibleShield over the front of my new iPhone 5. I would like to find a local store in Salt Lake City that has this brand of case and get the invisiblelShiled at BestBuy, the one that you can get when you are using a case without a front cover. apparantly the iFrogs cases do not have a front cover, so the company still recommends you get the invisibleShield for cases without a front cover. The rep at the online store said the invisibleshiled used on the iPhone that has a case without a front cover still is a little thinner. I do not get it but this is what the sales rep said.

I see some great case like at BallasticCase.Co.com with gel and extra protection on the 4 corners, just what I need, and no front cover so I would be able to use the invisibleShield. Anybody know what stores (chains) sell iFrogz or BallisticCaseCo. cases? I did contact the online website, but they are encouraging me to order them online. As far as the invisibleShiled, they are saying to go to BestBuy

Thanks

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
The InvisibleShield screen protectors are downright awful. They are rubbery to the touch and rippled in appearance. You can do far better with a different product like the Power Support Crystal Films, which offer the same (and better) protection with no bubbles.

iFrogz products are available from Amazon.com, as are the aforementioned Power Support Crystal Films.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP OS 10.6.8, 3.06 GHz Intel C2D, 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM
Yea I found a lot of online places to buy these products but I am looking for a local place so I can put them on when the iPhone arrives on Monday. wondering if anybody knows if Best Buy carries this brand or RadioShack or any other chain store. I know BestBuy carries invisibleshield but when I called several times they were so rude. That is the first time I have heard a negative comment about invisibleShield. Good to know, because I do not want to get a bad product. the guy at the online store said it is super important that I get somebody at BestBuy or another store who is approved to put the invisibleshiled on because if it is not put on right bubbles, ripples, folds, etc occur. They even have YouTube videos on their website that goes over the install process. Verizon has a no-name shield cover. I could not even find the manufacturer on the box at Verizon. they sell you 3 at once which made me think they might not be the best if they give you 3 shield protectors, but then I guess that could be a good thing.
The InvisibleShield screen protectors are downright awful. They are rubbery to the touch and rippled in appearance. You can do far better with a different product like the Power Support Crystal Films, which offer the same (and better) protection with no bubbles.

iFrogz products are available from Amazon.com, as are the aforementioned Power Support Crystal Films.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.