Syncing contacts from MBP to iPhone 5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP macOS Big Sur....iPad Air 2 64gB....iPhone 8+
I thought I checked the correct boxes in iTunes to make this happen but it doesn't appear to be happening. Any support would be appreciated.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Calendars have been synced however.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
It really is a straight-forward process. Open iTunes, click on your iPhone in the left column go to the Info tab and select what address group(s) you want to sync with your iPhone. Hit the "Sync" button on the bottom right.

Around January of this year I noticed my iPhone and iPad were no longer syncing contacts with my MBP. In fact, the different address books/groups I had recently added at that time didn't even show up as options to sync to when in iTunes. I found out there was a small glitch with Address Book that sometimes occurred and all I had to do was follow some pretty simple steps and got it working again. If the above steps still do not work, post back and I'll see if I can find the instructions that were given to me on these forums.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Never mind, I figured it out.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I used iCloud.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.