Professional web designers?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" intel iMac, 15" MBP, 3 X 13.3" MB (family etc), G4 tower, 12" G4 PowerBook, iBook G4, 20" iMacG5
Hi there, i am posting here because I am in s**t creek!
We almost had our site complete (new company that weve set up) with our past designer, but unfortunately 3 weeks ago he was killed in an accident :(

I am wondering if anyone here (yourself, friends, family, contacts etc) has knowledge in the areas we need.
For instance, our old web designer was using MySQL, PHP for the backend, then Dreamweaver for design, with an online booking system ran on OS Commerce.
It was to be a 5 page site with basic templates we could edit.
Can anyone here help? I would of course be paying full.
A

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Im a web developer, PHP / MySQL and know osCommerce very well, although I usually tell clients not to use it due to it's non secure nature and it not being updated since 2001 or so :) I am not a designer though.. yes I can do many things with design, but taking something from scratch and creating a design.. not my strength. If you are interested please PM me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Im still learning php, but i also design, www.ghostknox.com is my site, if you need any layout or graphic work done, let me know.

L

lil

I could do this for you, I am fully competent in PHP and MySQL, with CMS experience and previous experience in writing a computer system for a previous employer. I am also in the UK.

I am also very clued up design wise, you can see this at http://www.lilserenity.com

I am desperately trying to find some work at present and also in the UK. If you are interested, give me a shout and I'd be happy to fill you in.

Vicky

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.