• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Steve Jobs' Watch

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can identify this watch for me. Steve is wearing it in this Macintosh shoot, but I can't find him wearing it anywhere else, and I'can't find any more information. Can someone identify it? I really like it...

Here is the picture:
QHm0O.jpg

Reaction score
That looks like a Porsche Design watch. Their sunglasses were also popular in that era.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Maybe it's a Swatch? ;)

OP
N
Reaction score
I've heard that he wore a Porsche design watch, I just could never find out what kind, and if that really is one...

You know, it sorta looks like those think different watches. I wonder if they were based on this design
2YaNX.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.