Synching iPhone with mac after windows

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 4s | iPad 2 | 21.5" iMac 2.7GHz 1TB
I started using my iMac 2 weeks ago, previously i had been using a windows machine, when i connected my phone i had hundreds of apps, some i chose to put on my phone, others i unchecked when syncing. I haven't actually synced my iPhone with my mac yet. My music library has been moved over onto the mac but nothing else. If i connect my iPhone to my mac, will it know about the apps i had on my windows machine, or will it just backup the apps currently on my iPhone, or will it wipe the apps off my iPhone?
iTunes on both machines are using the same apple ID, im not sure if apps will be remembered on the mac from using the same ID or if i need to copy them over from the windows machine?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If you've moved your entire iTunes library across, opened iTunes and authorised your Mac then all your Music, Apps, Books, videos will be there and you can sync as normal.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.