calendar in the phone

Reaction score
what happened to my data in the calendar? one day it was there and the next was BLANK.
all the info i put in there has got to be somewhere, right? how do i get it back? and how can I prevent it from happening again?
cheers

C

chas_m

A **lot** more information is needed before we can offer you any meaningful help on this.

What model of phone, what model of computer, did you sync with iTunes, is the data still on your computer, system OS version on both the computer and phone would be good starting points.

OP
C
Reaction score
hey chas
the phone is the 4, running the next to last os. iMac running Lion
isn't the data in the cloud automatically? I haven't hard synced in some time.
this happened once before and by changing the sync one time, it all reappeared. now it doesn't

I can't seem to find the calendar on the Desktop

I just got my desktop set up in the hospital while I get some chemo

so now I time to tackle this problem

cheers

C

chas_m

iCloud doesn't work with anything before iOS 5, so that could be the problem right there. You should certainly update your iPhone to the most recent OS it can run (which is currently 5.1.1). You may want to wait a couple of days and then update to iOS 6, coming out September 19th. And it's free of course.

You'll want to sync your iPhone with your computer as soon as you can, and set up your iCloud account and use it for syncing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.