SD Card in iPhoto?

Reaction score
Hi there,

I own a HTC Inspire and would like to transfer some pictures onto my Macbook Air by means of the SD Card. On my phone, the categories in the Photo Gallery are camera shots (pictures I took with the phone) and Downloads (Pictures people sent to me, etc..). When I insert the SD card into the slot, all the camera shots open in iPhoto, but I see no way of viewing the downloads. Is there a sub category somewhere?

Thanks for any help in advance

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You should be able to move the photos in the download area to your Photo Gallery or another folder. I don't own an HTC but my Samsung phone stores photos in several places which I can move around after I insert the SD card in my iMac.

It's possible the downloads on your HTC are not stored on the memory card but in the phone's memory. But even at that you should be able to move them to the card within the phone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.