Iphone 3G whatsapp notifications problem

Reaction score
Hi guys, I hope you can help me. I'm having trouble with getting whatsapp notifications in my Iphone 3G [8GB, O.S: 4.1 (8B117), model: MB489LE]. The phone is jailbroken. While the app is open, messages do arrive, and everything works fine, but while closed, it doesn't seem to work, no notifications show up until I open the app.

Does anyone know what can I do? I've already tried with Pushfix, Pushdoctor and Sam, and nothing seemed to work.

Thanks a lot!!

P.S: Sorry for my bad English!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz I7 4GB mem version 10.10 Yosemite // Ipad3 // iPhone 4S
On mine it's,
Open up What's App and then settings//notifications// make sure your'e alerts are on and there is some kind of sound associated with it.

OP
E
Reaction score
On mine it's,
Open up What's App and then settings//notifications// make sure your'e alerts are on and there is some kind of sound associated with it.

Well, they are on, and they do have a sound associated, do not underestimate me. The thing is, the app doesn't seem to be "on stand by" when closed. Messages and notifications only arrive when I open it, but not while it is closed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.