Windows 7 doesn't recognize my Apple Wireless Mouse

Reaction score
I installed a partition for Windows 7 through Bootcamp (OS X Lion) and installed all the bootcamp drivers for Windows. Everything is working fine, including the keyboard (an Apple wired keyboard), except my Apple wireless mouse. The bluetooth cannot find the mouse in Windows; I have to use a wired mouse to work with Windows 7.
How can I solve this issue?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Open the Windows 7 hardware tree from Control Panel, System. Scroll on down to the Blue Tooth entry and check to see if drivers are installed and that there is no ! which would indicate that Blue Tooth is not working.

OP
S
Reaction score
I opened the Windows 7 hardware tree and in the Bluetooth Radios appeared only:
Generic Bluetooth Adapter
Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator
and the drivers are ok for both. But when I try to add a bluetooth device, Windows recognize that I want to add an Apple Bluetooth mouse but when I ask to connect to it nothing happens, it remains trying to pair indefinitely. I think that an Apple bluetooth driver is missing, am I right?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It does sound like you're missing the Apple driver. Open up Boot Camp from Control Panel, and select software update. Let's see if it downloads updated Boot Camp drivers for you.

OP
S
Reaction score
I think something is wrong with my Windows installation. The Bootcamp control panel is missing.
I don't know why...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Did you print and read the guidelines and download drivers and burn to a CD? If so pop the CD in and it should auto run. If not go to the DVD in My Computer and run it manually.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.