looking for a presentation app with zoom

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I am looking for a presentation/slideshow program that can zoom in to the slides DURING the presentation itself. Like faststone does it on pc, in case you are familiar with it.
I could not find one for mac (I am still shocked...!) as with keynotes you cannot zoom during the presentation.

Thanks for anyone how have an idea!

Reaction score
I always liked Prezi,
It's an online program to make these kind of 'zoom in' presentations.
It can take a few minutes to get into it, but you can get some pretty cool presentations with it.

OP
V
Reaction score
Thanks so much for replying! Yes, I checked out Prezi, it looks good, but I really don't like the subscription form.. after a couple of years becomes really expensive.
I am willing to pay for a program, but not forever..!
It sounds such a simple feature to be able to zoom on a picture during a presentation... I find it very strange that most of the programs don't have this.

OP
V
Reaction score
I would like to keep my content private, not having others look at it or copy it. That costs 159 usd a year unfortunately.

C

chas_m

The reason you can't find this is because zoom is built into the system, and is not part of any one program.

You can activate it and customize it in the "Universal Access" system preference. I use zoom all the time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.