PDA

View Full Version : FTP help with FileZilla please

LisaPixieGirl
07-16-2012, 03:45 PM
I use Filezilla all the time to transfer to my website however I am trying to transfer from my flashdrive to my remote site and I cannot seem to locate the flash drive on the local side? What am I doing wrong?

chscag
07-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Please do not double post. Only post one time and wait awhile before bumping your post. Your duplicate post was removed. Thanks.

mac.support
07-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Hello,

I believe you might not see flash drive in filezilla, but then also when you open filezilla in the first quatrant ie left first column check in the drop down that u are able to see the flash drive icon or not . if not then check on mac system that u are able to see flash drive icon .

also check that when u attach flash drive to mac the flash drive light blinks.

if then also it do not work please help me with the screen shot of the filezilla so taht i can work on it

vansmith
07-17-2012, 02:42 PM
If FileZilla doesn't work with flash drives (I can't imagine why it wouldn't), have you tried simply copying the files to your Mac and then uploading them from there?

markperry919
08-31-2012, 09:26 AM
Better try to transfer to your hard drive than to make lazy. :Oops:

TapitZac
09-07-2012, 02:06 PM
along the same lines (and might end up being helpful to LisaPixieGirl), is it true that Fetch incorporates/works better with Mac OS than filezilla?