Website Easy Editing Software

Reaction score
I am a novice who has been using an older version of contribute to make basic text and graphic changes to a couple of websites that I help out with. Lately contribute is not allowing me to access the sites to make edits and changes. I am looking for a new piece of software that is reasonably priced that will allow me easy access to make those changes.

Reaction score
I am a novice who has been using an older version of contribute to make basic text and graphic changes to a couple of websites that I help out with. Lately contribute is not allowing me to access the sites to make edits and changes. I am looking for a new piece of software that is reasonably priced that will allow me easy access to make those changes.

If you don't need WSIWYG, checkout BBEdit 10.0. By and large my favorite piece of software on the Mac and it has a great "open via FTP" feature to quickly make edits and changes to website files in place.

Reaction score
You may want to look into one of the template based Mac web design apps. Freeway, RapidWeaver, SandVox, to name a few. All of those have free trial versions you can download to see if they're going to work for you before you put down any money.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.