PDA

View Full Version : The Articles Section

macuser1232
07-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Hey I just really wanted to suggest that who ever is in charge of posting in the Articles Section, or Blog, on Mac Forums should really update more and have a lot more posts. I am always wanting to go to the blog to see what's new and I find myself looking at the same post from a couple weeks ago.
Thanks! :)

vansmith
07-12-2012, 08:00 PM
I'm in charge of the blog so I suppose this is for me.

The editorial team is constantly working on blog articles but we all have personal lives which limit the amount of writing we can do. We also have a rather small team of trusted users which only grows when the admin team (including myself) finds someone suitable for the blog. You'll be happy to know however that a few articles are coming.

Thanks for your interest in the blog.

macuser1232
07-12-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm in charge of the blog so I suppose this is for me.

The editorial team is constantly working on blog articles but we all have personal lives which limit the amount of writing we can do. We also have a rather small team of trusted users which only grows when the admin team (including myself) finds someone suitable for the blog. You'll be happy to know however that a few articles are coming.

Thanks for your interest in the blog.
Thank you! And by the way, ever since I joined this website I have been interested in being part of the admin team. I have had previous experience running forum websites but for now I was wondering if I could maybe be allowed to post in the Articles section to help out the blog.

cwa107
07-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Thank you! And by the way, ever since I joined this website I have been interested in being part of the admin team.

Yeah, good luck with that.

dtravis7
07-12-2012, 11:17 PM
As Schweb used to say, DON't ASK. If we want you, we will ask you! :D

macuser1232
07-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Ya i know... I guess the only way to prove myself is to show my work. I will email you guys with material when you have positions open again.